As electric bills continue to rise, energy efficient replacement windows offer a great way to reduce your home's utility bills, plus a range of other benefits of energy efficient windows. Over time old-fashioned, conventional window materials have steadily given way to new vinyl materials with impressive thermal designs and glazing that help your home stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
We understand that you expect real value at a fair price. To ensure lasting quality, our double pane windows are built with thermally-fused, welded frames that ensure maximum strength and prevent the infiltration of air, water, and noise. The rigid structure combined with the natural insulating properties of vinyl is enhanced by our exclusive Triple Over Double Strength glass to significantly reduce outside noise.
Enjoy simplified living with virtually maintenance-free vinyl that is guaranteed not to rust, peel, or chip. In addition, our vinyl windows will never need painting.
Features of Advanced Window Products Double Pane Windows
- 100% custom made for your home
- All welded master frame and sash
- Aluminum reinforced sashes
- Slim, stream-lined frame design
- All windows meet or exceed stringent TDI codes
- Tint-in sash
- Accessory grooves in frame
- Integral lift rails
- Integral interlocks
- Triple weather stripping
- Double-paned, 366 Cardinal brand LoE glass
- LoE coating for increased insulation and reduced UV rays
- True-sloped sill
- Flush tilt latches
- Cam-action locking hardware
- Heavy-duty constant force balance system
- Design Pressure: Up to 90
- Solar Heat Gain: down to 13
- U Factor: .30
- Available in white, tan, clay, or bronze
- Complete coverage on all warranty aspects of products & labor
- Forced Entry Rated (F.E.R.) security locks
- Impact-resistant or hurricane glass available
Expert Window Installation Makes the Difference for Your Window Replacement
The correct installation of your replacement windows is crucial to ensure that they are truly as energy efficient as possible. Since all of our installers have over 20 years of hands-on experience, you can trust that your new dual paned windows will be sized, placed, and sealed correctly the first time. With a guarantee of satisfaction to every customer, you can select new and energy efficient windows without worries.